Friday 15 October 2010

The Naked Violence by Mert & Marcus ft. Naomi Campbell


So I had posted this entry before however I accidentally deleted this, so I'm posting again. :(
I love these photos by talented duo, Mert & Marcus of Naomi Campbell. I'm not too keen on Campbell however she looks stunning here. The storyline is also very intriguing, brutal yet strangely sexy. This is something you would see from Steven Klein however M&M have embraced sex & violence into fashion. The concept was Russian-Mafia inspired and you can see positions of torture but also sensuality. Like the photo below, a naked bloody man looks like his neck is dislocated but between Campbell's legs. The setting is also amazing and the dark teal/turquoise tones adds to the atmosphere. The angles are very interesting and would be one of the best editorials from Interview Magazine this year.

Source: Homotography



No comments: