Wednesday 2 February 2011

RAG Day Dress Up Photos

I've been away for a while, I'm a busy busy busy bee (who also tends to laze about quite often ..I have time management issues!!) however I 've had a sudden urge to blog today. I should get more urges like this!

A lots happened since I lasted posted what I've been up to; this has included events such as Rag Day (I'll explain more in this post about this day), university interviews, photo shoots, volunteering and project research (plus much more).

So on 16th Dec I took some photos of RAG day at my college where students and staff dress up in funny costumes in aid to raise money for charity. People go into town to collect money as well and it's basically a fund raising event with lots of activities and crazy outfits. I opted to document the day and even participate in Bridgwater's Got Talent at college ( I sang If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys and came second. haha) All in all, it was a fun day and had a great time with friends :)

Check it out on Flickr and Facebook


M.A.S.H

No comments: