Tuesday 17 May 2011

18th Birthday Today!

Hi Guys

It's been a very long time since I've blogged an entry! gah, sorry guys but now that I have a little time off from exams I have some time to blog more! yay

I've done quite a few things since the last entry such as my first Wedding, Photography & Graphics exam, few University Interviews, volunteering projects a few live events and loads of photo shoots . But of course the most important thing that has happened recently is my 18th BIRTHDAY TODAY! woop woop

Had a few friends sleepover last night and went to the cinema to see Priest, which was okay but the effects were pretty good. Also my super aweosme mother took me out on Saturday and we had a fun happy day (which made me realize I definitely don't feel 18 yet!) I'm excited to go out drinking and clubbing for the first time legally! haha

So I'll leave a few photos of what I've been up to and what to expect PLUS MUCH MORE! some of these photos may feature a chair/s which has been for my photography exam project on chairs!... this time I'm going to try much harder to post regularly. Also thinking of a blog make over... new logo design, layout background.. the whole sha-bang!





No comments: