Wednesday 18 May 2011

'All That Glitters is not Gold' by Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis

So indeed I am going to try and keep to my regular blogging like when I first started out this blog, I was posting 1-5 entries a day! I still keep up to date with the other amazing blogs that I follow and came across some really awesome shoots...

'All that Glitters is not Gold' by Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis is a beautiful example of fine art, make- up art and exquisite fine photography. This is such a captivating photograph, I can't keep my eyes off her eyes! I like how she doesn't look at the camera and she gazes far into the distance, leaving the viewer to wonder where she's looking and what she's thinking. I like how she isn't airbrushed to the extreme which is common place for beauty editorials. The fine detail in her face, skin and eyes makes the image jump from the screen/page. I like how she looks rough but still retains her natural beauty.  Kozdra & Baczulis certainly created a wonderful set of photos. I particularly love the colours but especially the shallow depth of field on certain photos.

Source: touchpuppet

N.B NSFW (contains nudity)

  Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis for Papercut Magazine

(from Touchpuppet.com) Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis shoot Patrycja and Justyna (D’vision Model Management) for the May 2011 issue of Papercut Magazine.Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis for Papercut Magazine
This reminds me of those hundreds & thousands candy sweets you put on ice-cream. How tasty!

I love how this pays homage to James Bond, Goldfinger film from 1964. Her gold painted body was very iconic and is still recreated today. Her body looks amazing!

Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis for Papercut Magazine
Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis for Papercut Magazine
I love how you can see the contrast in her pale skin and orange metallic make-up on her body. Also how the orange makes her blue eyes pop out is eye-catching.

Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis for Papercut Magazine
Remik Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis for Papercut Magazine

M.A.S.H

No comments: