Wednesday 25 May 2011

Flickr Pro Account, Twitter... and more changes :D

So I've upgraded my Flickr account to a Pro account! woop, so now I can feature all my photos (unlike before where only my recent 200 photos were shown) and organize my photos better :) This means I can keep on top of my photos which will help me post my work here! I've also organized my sets of photos into chronological order! woop, ( I may be a little too happy about this! haha) Like I have said many times before... I will post regularly on here 'cause I love blogging so shall defo' keep up to date with this!..  I WILL!! haha



I've also just got TWITTER!! haha so follow me if you want to keep up to date with my banter.. (haha) twitter.com/nashdood and other general shananigans that relate to photography, art, music, and all things M.A.S.H!


I'm also thinking of re-vamping this blog and make it easier to navigate and more simplified... plus I have still yet to create a banner/logo for this blog!!! So changes shall be made here as well!

Loads of new edits to post... coming very soon! woop woop :D

M.A.S.H

No comments: