Friday 20 May 2011

'Open Wide' Graphic Design Poster

One of the main reasons I started this blog was to post my work like an online journal of work however lately I've been drifting away from this and have been lazy posting my work! I mainly use Flickr & Facebook for regular updates on my work but there is still much to post as I'm always work on new projects, edits and shoots.

This edit I did all the way in January 2011 for my 'Feminism' project for A2 Graphic Design course at college. The background image was taken in October 2010 and the mouth image I shot in Jan 2011. In this poster I wanted to show how females can be portrayed and how they are 'sex objects' and all a woman has to do to please a man is 'open wide'. If you can't see what the background image is, it's basically my legs 'open wide'!

click pic to see bigger


M.A.S.H

No comments: