Friday 8 July 2011

Video of the Day > Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce

So I've decided to do a new feature... 'Video of the Day' which will include videos such as music videos, film trailers, fashion films, random vlogs or even a funny video from Youtube.
Just watched this new music video from the fabulous super talented Beyonce, 'Best Thing I Never Had'. This video was just released yesterday yet already has half a million views... the only 2 reasons this is because Beyonce has a huge fan following (as she is awesome) and she looks damn sexy in bridal lingerie! :P I've been listening to this song non stop from her new 4th studio album, 4. I love the upbeat major key to the song and casual beat to it making it a funky 'ballad'. Though this song has 'Beyonce' style written over it, there's nothing wrong in being typical especially when the song is so catchy. Watch her new music video here:
P.S. (I want to look that beautiful for my wedding! haha)

Further Reading:
BeyonceVevo   /   Beyonce Online   /   Beyonce Facebook

No comments: